Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my new to me 2013 Victory XCT off the road for the season in early Dec of last year (2017) to perform some mods which included Llyodz timing wheel (+4), quarter turn throttle ring, lots of additional LED lighting, fabbed up a light bar for some of those LED strips and a pair of aux LED driving lamps. Kuryakyn Sabertooth LED accents lights for the bags, saddlebag lid protectors, Longhorn offset dually highway pegs, Victory Tri Oval Stage 1 kit, drivers Backrest, Custom Dynamics brake flasher, Victory HID low beam, LED Hi beam, Mo-Door remote garage door opener, shorty antenna etc etc. and was unsure if the electrical mods would work because of the bike's Can Bus system, although I was fairly confident they would as I made the connections off of an ISO trailer wiring harness.

Today, I finally got to pretty well the end of this year's mods and was able to install the gas tank to fire it up for the 1st time since Dec to see if my mods actually worked as planned.

Happy to report they do and I love the sound of the new Tri Ovals!

I have a few items to button up 1st before I take her out on the road yet, but with the crappy "Spring" weather we've had this year, there's no big hurry until temps warm up a bit.

Soon ...... VERY SOON!

Dusty

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
You aren't done until you have installed a RICZ laydown license bracket. Click the link in my sig below and see what you get - the best one there is!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Very nice mods! I like the leather on the tank. Cool idea flipping the paint on the dash. Goes with the tank mod. I did look at adding a couple front lights . A couple solutions I liked are at that Victory Police website.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts