Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

My name is Rob and I live in Renton, WA. I've owned a few bikes over the last 20 years, some Hondas and Suzukis.

My last bike was a Suzuki Intruder 1400, my first big v-twin. At the time I really wanted a Harley, but cost was prohibitive. So I go to my local dealer and test ride a used Suzuki. I ended up buying because the price and style were right for me. But, that dealer was also a Victory dealer, and they had a used Vic Vegas. I got a test ride on that as well. It was over my budget, but I no longer wanted an HD. My next bike would be a Victory.

Now I am happy to report that I am the proud owner of a 2015 Victory Hammer 8-Ball and loving it.

Future plans for mods include Lloydz TT, PCV w/ autotune, Hammer rippers, Jackpot footpeg mounts and side license plate mount. That will all take a little time, but in the meantime I have a sweet ride just as it is!

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT. There are a few folks here who wanted a Harley at first; I'm one of them. The Ultra Classic was what I wanted, but didn't have near the comfort & handling that the Cross Country Tour did.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome Rob . cheers The Hammer is an excellent choice .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts