Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, proud new owner of a 2012 red & white vegas, it's been 20 yrs since my last bike (harley), WOW, what a difference 20 yrs makes.
Picked this username since the rest of my family rides harley's (yes I'm having fun). Looking forward to making new friends on this board and contributing to the victory movement.:)

·
Registered
634 Posts
With that bike, you'll soon be out of hearing range!! Won't get picked on too much. Nice bike. Have fun.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sometimes it is Good to be the "blacksheep". I know the feeling as all my family and most friends ride HD's. Congratulations on the new bike. Great choice. Have fun and Ride Safe.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Congrats on your purchase!!
it's been 20 yrs since my last bike (harley), WOW, what a difference 20 yrs makes.
If you had bought a new Harley, you wouldn't have noticed the 20 years of change. :ltr:(just kidding)

Enjoy your ride, and we require pictures

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the kind welcome guys, the rest of the family likes my new vegas even though they're riding HD. I haven't ridden w/ any of them yet, still getting my riding edges sharpened a bit.
Hey blue is that 116 worth every penny? I would love to do that mod someday!!
Vegas 8 ball I see you have torque tubes and 2to1, how big of a diff. did it make? likes/dislikes? Will post a pic soon.:D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome and congrats! My father rides a sportster and will not convert over to Victory. I am going to wait for his first break down and ask him if he is ready to trade.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome and congrats! My father rides a sportster and will not convert over to Victory. I am going to wait for his first break down and ask him if he is ready to trade.
My dad rides a heritage softail (beautiful bike) but has expressed alot of interest in victory since i've been looking at em. I come from a long line of gearheads with cars and motorcycles, so I know when he takes mine out for a spin he might convert, or... when the time comes that he receives a good dusting lol.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Blacksheep1. Everyone knows how strong Victory motors are. Some air and a decent exhaust make 'em stronger. 116 is certainly not necessary....but, it is a lot of powerful fun. Worth it to me. I have fun every day!!! I feel like you asked me "what time it is" and I told you how to build a watch!!
But, if you can afford it, it's certainly worth it.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I just bought the Vision Tour, I traded in my VTX. I can not believe the difference in the power and the smooth ride. Even the stock seat is more comfortable than the Honda's.cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts