Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the gunny challenge over the summer , and low and behold , I put my Harley up for sale :D . Well they said the market fell out on my 2010... so I traded it in and signed the papers on Jan. 2 Bikw will be here tomorrow thumb up !!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum Lonestar.
I thought HD bragged about how well their used bikes held their value. At least now you are getting a bike suited to riding.

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Welcome and watcha getting?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Yes , tell us what you got !

·
Registered
781 Posts
Welcome- you have 2 posts so you have access to all forums now. SUggest you update your Sig and profile with the bike info and where you're at.

Yeah- Harley's have absolutely insane resale value. They are an investment.

Until you ride off the lot. thumb up

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I'll be looking for the Tour Lowers and the tour pack. Good priced and matching color. when I can afford to now. LOL.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Where in TX are you located? (Just guessing "LoneStar" ;) )

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Congrats!!

Went from a 2008 Road Glide to a 13 Cross Country and haven't looked back. Boss has a '13 Street Glide and I don't need to tell you how that goes when we ride!!! :D

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
I got the 2014 Titanium Cross Country.
Its gonna need my custom laydown license bracket to look its best. Click the first link in my signature. Tkirby just sprung for one, as have many others. Contact me if you need to show an inspection sticker. I have an answer for that now, thanks to another Texas forum member. The proceeds go towards this old guy's nursing home care.:ltr:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AUSTXDAN , I Lived in Denton Tx for 25 years. I live in Illinois now. Met my now wife whos from here. I have family living in Austin , Roundrock.
My road name is Lonestar ( as you can see why) I am with the Leathernecks MC

·
Premium Member
13,655 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Yes. Do please list your state and model of bike you ride. We now know in this thread but in future threads it will save time and aggravation.

You can do all that under Users CP (Control Panel). Sig line and profile if I remember right. As an old corpsman assigned to the Marines aboard the USS Tarawa I welcome you. :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
AUSTXDAN , I Lived in Denton Tx for 25 years. I live in Illinois now. Met my now wife whos from here. I have family living in Austin , Roundrock.
My road name is Lonestar ( as you can see why) I am with the Leathernecks MC
We must have passed each other somewhere along the way. I was born and raised in IL, and moved to TX when 19 (so a long damn time ago).

My wife is a native Texan, but I love her anyhow :ltr:

D.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts