Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday night I finally get a little mini trip on the Vic!! I've put on 1800 miles this year and haven't gone further than 50 miles from my house... ugh. Well Friday after work I'm North bound with fly gear in tow. Still only 150 miles from home, but it will feel good to stretch her legs.

·
Registered
236 Posts
My wife and I just went on a ride about that distance it's great if you do it while the temp is reasonable. They say theres nothing like the sound of a HD trying to idle but I say theres nothing like the sound of the smooth hum of a Vic at 65 to 80 mph.
I love it and cant get enough. I think I see a weekend at the Grand Canyon in my near future.thumb up

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
That's a good start. Throw some undies and a toothbrush in a case or tank bag and go exploring. Otherwise, you bought an expensive driveway totem.

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
They say theres nothing like the sound of a HD trying to idle but I say theres nothing like the sound of the smooth hum of a Vic at 65 to 80 mph.
I love it and cant get enough. I think I see a weekend at the Grand Canyon in my near future.thumb up
What a neat thing that is you wrote and I love the Vic/H-D comparo. Go for it while you can, you never know what Ma Nature might throw your way. Having said that, only do and spend what you can write the check for. There's two things we need in this life; health and solvency. cheers

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I'll have my pack stuffed with dry flies, my river shoes, my rod and my rain gear... supposed to rain on the way up lol. My wife is shooting 8 weddings in the next 5 weeks, so this is my only chance until the Tomahawk fall ride to get up there without my kids.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts