Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I have been lurking around the site for a while.....dreaming of getting my Vic and learning as much as I can. Well, my dream FINALLY came true. Picked up a slightly used 2013 XCT (Black) and absolutely love it! I've been riding a '08 Goldwing for awhile now. About 2 years ago, I took a test ride on a XCT and was blown away. The comfort on that bike was amazing. That test ride been in my head since. The Wing, while and outstanding machine, has just lost my interest. I dumped a ton of $$ into it to make it comfortable for long trips. I have done what I wanted to do on it. Just time for something different. My wife has not ridden with me in a while, because as she puts it, "You hog all of the air...and... I can't see around you". The main reason I got it was so that "we" could take trips together....plus...I always wanted a Wing. So, I decided to get a bike just for me. The Cross Country Tour was it. So now, I have 2 bikes.

Ordered the 1/4 turn throttle ring, timing wheel and a different windscreen. At some point, a tuner, and cams. But now, I NEED pipes. Don't care for the stock setup. Been reading enough exhaust posts to make my eyes bleed. Right now I have my list down to 3 possibilities. Decisions, decisions......

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Welcome to Vic.....and Miller Mufflers better be your choice in exhaust :wink

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts