Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally hit 100,000 miles on my fairly stock, original-owner 2012 Cross Country Tour.

The only complaint I have with my original purchase back in June 2012 is I should have never purchased the extended 5 year warranty. The one time I could have really used it, my claim was denied. I was on a road trip 800 miles from home and a rear cylinder lifter went bad!

·
Registered
694 Posts
I too bought it and never needed it. Nice job on the miles. I'm at 60K on my 13 CCT

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Rear cylinder that sounds bad.

I bought my 2012 used last year and I'm hoping it will get up to those miles.

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
woulddve had 100,000 miles on my 2010 Vegas if I hadnt bought my 2010 XC 3 weeks ago and put 2500 kms on it taking it to 89,000kms total on XC

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
When sitting at the dealer's desk, signing the papers to buy my 2010 XR, he said, I have to ask; do you want the extended warranty? He was offering it for $400. I said I have never had to use one and from what I read on the forums, I won't need it. He said; You are right, you'd be wasting your money because we only see Victorys in our shop for regular service and accessories. He's right, 9 years and no problems.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Living in the New England my Victory is off the road for 4+ months out of the year..So it doesn't get ridden as much as I like but I still managed to rack up 60k miles since 2014 with no major issues(and really, the minor ones ...I caused :eek: )

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
I got a six year warranty on my 2011 XC in 2011. I have never had a problem with this scooter,(Knocks on wood).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts