Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Finding parts for your bike

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  antifreeze green 
#1 ·
Hey there,

I have a 2015 XC 8-Ball that I'm looking to 'enhance' the look of the bike :grin

One of the things I'd like to look into is swapping out the blacked out primary for it's chrome counterpart. I've looked online, and found this place, but I've never heard of them:

OEM Parts : Cheap Cycle Parts

Are there better sources for OEM/Aftermarket parts out there for something like this?

Any help would be appreciated.

#2 ·
There's several folks out there you can check. Witchdoctors, Whitewall Choppers, Noemtz, Lloydz, and a bunch of others. Check the vendor section and I'm sure you'd be able to find something to your liking.

#3 ·
Thanks for the reply

I've checked out the vendors that you mentioned (as well as the vendor section). They do provide excellent products... but none that provide the trim that I'm looking for. The chrome primary is a good example. Another is the chrome rear light trim on a XC.

#4 ·
I used the Arlen Ness Retro style chrome primary and cam covers on my last bike. I liked it so much I even added the Retro style brake reservoir. I'm sure there's something out there to your liking! Best of luck in finding the "right" pieces for your bike!

#5 ·
There's the problem! I'm actually looking for the outer primary cover itself... not just the round derby cover. The parts I'm looking for are actual parts Victory (or even aftermarket if it does exist... which I'm inclined to think they don't). I would like to do an inverted look to the bottom of the engine... black derby cover with chrome primary.

Sorry for the miscommunication...

#9 ·
^^^what he said.

#10 ·
Thank you guys for the offers. I'll keep that in mind.

I am trying to decide what the 'look' of the bike is going to be. It's a XC 8 ball, so it already has quite a bit of a unique look to it.

The only problem with going this route (the chrome primary case cover), I would want to do the rocker box cover in chrome as well. And considering the limited availability of OEM and aftermarket parts, I'm thinking this may prove to be more trouble than it's worth.

Once again, thank you for the offers and the help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.