Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
After two years wanting one, yesterday I became the proud new owner of a 2013 Victory XC. I had been riding a 2009 Honda VTX 1300 R and, WOW, what a change.
I ride with a motorcycle ministry in NE Arkansas. They are a great bunch of guys and gals, but not a Victory in the bunch....until now.

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Welcome from CT!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
another vtx 1300 convert. welcome!

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Hello all,
After two years wanting one, yesterday I became the proud new owner of a 2013 Victory XC. I had been riding a 2009 Honda VTX 1300 R and, WOW, what a change.
I ride with a motorcycle ministry in NE Arkansas. They are a great bunch of guys and gals, but not a Victory in the bunch....until now.

WOW what a change is an understatement. I came from VTX 1300C and can't believe how much more enjoyable it is to ride the XC.

·
Administrator
5,971 Posts
Hello all,
Congrats on your new XC and welcome to the forum. cheers

·
Registered
144 Posts
Congratulation

I also came from a VTX 1300c and was really impressed at my XR.
Handling is way better, Gas mileage is way better, and all the other details (ABS, Turn signal cancel, No gas Valve to mess with, Fuel indicator etc) way better bike......
Ride and enjoy !!!

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
I enjoy having the only Victory in a group. No sheep this guy. Welcome from the Pacific Northwet.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts