Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got my Lindby highway bar in last night. Looked at it last night and thought it would not be too hard to put on. I plan on going for a ride this weekend and I wanted it on before then. Figured I could get it on when I got home from work tonight.

I wake up this morning at about 5:15 and cant go back to sleep, so I got up and did it this morning. Anyway here it is.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got my Lindby highway bar in last night. Looked at it last night and thought it would not be too hard to put on. I plan on going for a ride this weekend and I wanted it on before then. Figured I could get it on when I got home from work tonight.

I wake up this morning at about 5:15 and cant go back to sleep, so I got up and did it this morning. Anyway here it is.

Looks good bro, is it easy to install it yourself?

·
13,188 Posts
Only problem with the bar is the o-rings will dry out an fall a part. Keep them lubed with something like armorial

Looks good

·
Registered
368 Posts
Trickiest part for me was getting that right side clamp on the frame, working around the heat shield of the front pipe.
Just leave all the bolts a little loose until you get the whole thing on the bike, then snug them down. It helps in lining up the bar across the bottom.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts