Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I got my brand new cross country dropped off Friday. Well in west michigan we still have tons of snow and temps in the -0 range.
So I did what anyone else would do. I sat on bike and made motorcyle noises. When I was done doing that I pulled the reflectors off and warning stickers.
Then I added my cuphold and my ram x-mount for my phone.

I have also ordered the lay down license plate holder as well.

Things to do yet.
Lay down plate holder.. 3-10-2014
1.5 lowering kit and shorter kickstand
Order heel shifter
iPod connector Purchased 3-6-2014
Amp
Driver backrest..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
love the bike.. but the beer, labatt blue is right up there with Moslon Canadian.. as two of the worst beers we have to offer. Having said that of course if someone handed me a cold free one.. I'd drink it. cheers

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
love the bike.. but the beer, labatt blue is right up there with Moslon Canadian.. as two of the worst beers we have to offer. Having said that of course if someone handed me a cold free one.. I'd drink it. cheers

I normally drink Ipa's but someone left a few of these in the fridge. So it was go out in the -3 degree weather to get beer or drink what you have...

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
I hear ya, like i said a free beer is a good beer!

·
Registered
352 Posts
niceeeee....cheers

·
Registered
54 Posts
Beautiful pic and beer and I have been sitting on my '14 in my garage making vroom vroom noises too! I'm gonna loose my sh!t soon if it doesn't warm up a little soon!

·
Registered
742 Posts
I think all of us in the northern latitudes are doing the same damn thing: making motorcycle noises and drinking beers while sitting on our cold bikes.cheers

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
At least you folks can get to your bikes to sit on them.. i stand with a glass a whiskey looking out the window at the snow drift blocking me from even sneaking a peak. :(

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got My lay down Plate holder in the mail yesterday. I went to the garage installed this on the bike (installation was way to easy only to sips of beer). Looks great and can't wait to ride.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hang in there boys!!!
Well we only have a snow storm that will bring us 3-5 tonight and another 5-10 inches. We are close to spring.. hahaha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts