Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome to the family, you'll love the ride.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally getting ready for riding here in Wisconsin...Sunday was 71, Monday high was 33....

I have been out a little bit though, about 200 miles so far. Last year was 10K miles, what a comfortable bike! How many miles do you usually get on your front and rear tires. I'm currently running E3's, but looking at switching to AVON Cobras since they stopped with the venom series.

Any advice?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can't seem to be able post anywhere else so I am posting here...

I have a 2015 CCT and ride quite a bit, about 10K per year. I wanted an adjustable windshield but due to the way the fairing is mounted it's not possible to mount a powered adjustable windshield. After a lot of research I went with the BaggerShield windshield. I rode in the mountains last year and it was GREAT to be able to lower the upper portion for visibility and comfort. Then I put it back up before getting up over 60 mph. Check out the link I have included and see for yourself!

https://youtu.be/oYIr_qFB6eg

Enjoy and stay upright!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome ! I'm new to Victory too , only a week old . 2015 Magnum and enjoying the smoothness of it . I've been riding 50years , mostly Harleys for the last 10 .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts