Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting my first service done this morning. 1250 miles so far. What a great bike ! Made the correct decision. If Harley riders ride a Victory Milwaukee is in trouble lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Getting my first service done this morning. 1250 miles so far. What a great bike ! Made the correct decision. If Harley riders ride a Victory Milwaukee is in trouble lol.

No doubt...Glad you joined our family of VV riders. I had lunch the other day with two Road King owners. The only topic at the table was all of their service work experience and the things they've had to fix, and when they were gonna sell that one and buy another HD. I was just sitting there laughing to myself thinking, how I only have to change oil & filter and tires, and I didn't buy mine to "sell", I bought it to RIDE!!!! Gotta love the "bullet proof" Victory.
Ride Safe my friend.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My buddy has a new Harley. First service cost him 450 dollars. I asked him if they rebuilt the motor lol.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Welcome from CT. It was a choice for me between buying an Ultra Classic or the Cross Country Tour. Guess which one I chose? lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts