Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered a PCV, timing wheel, and Air filter from LLoydz. I am going to get it dynoed for the first time later this week. I do quite a few long rides. Is this damaging to the engine at all? Do people usually see pretty good gains right away?

Also side question, what is out stock HP/Torque on the XC?

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Should not damage the engine at all. These things are quite robust. The gains should be substantial.

·
Registered
784 Posts
So I ordered a PCV, timing wheel, and Air filter from LLoydz. I am going to get it dynoed for the first time later this week. I do quite a few long rides. Is this damaging to the engine at all? Do people usually see pretty good gains right away?

Also side question, what is out stock HP/Torque on the XC?
About 77+/- HP, 95+/- torque on a stock XC. Dynos and bikes vary and this is at the wheel.
Gains? Well a lot will depend on the tuner and they aren't all created equally by any stretch of the imagination, so I hope you have a good one.
Damage? Well you have to have an air filter, the timing isn't that much change, and is probably where it should be instead of where the EPA mandates make it be, and the cooler, better running engine should actually improve the life. As for when, well it will either be there off the dyno or won't.

cheers

·
Registered
54 Posts
Speaking of Dyno tuning, does anyone have any experience with a shop specializing in Vic's in NE Oklahoma or in Oklahoma in general?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts