Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's. Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I hope everyone gets the opportunity to get out and ride. Have a blessed day.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Welcome aboard, and Happy New Year!

·
Registered
12,148 Posts
Hey guy's. Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I hope everyone gets the opportunity to get out and ride. Have a blessed day.
Aloha Redneck,
A great 2012 to you too Brah. Do you live in the Islands, or have you moved to the Mainland? If in the Islands, which one? God willin' and the crick don't rise, gonna do the annual Polar Bear Run here in the People's Republic tomorrow. It's supposed to be dry (how unusual) and get up to a searing 50 degrees Sunday. Wishing I was on the Big Island right now, riding up to Honokaa and Tex Drive-In for some of their so ono malasadas.
RICZ

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No brah, moved to the mainland about 15 years ago while still in school. Now livin in the south where I getti ride most of the time. Grew up on Kauai till we moved.

HR

·
Registered
12,148 Posts
No brah, moved to the mainland about 15 years ago while still in school. Now livin in the south where I getti ride most of the time. Grew up on Kauai till we moved.HR
Now I realize where that handle comes from. It didn't rain here Saturday or today, so got to ride the Polar Bear Run, and annual first day of the year ride. My guess is about 400 showed up and it was glorious - so many different kinds of bikes. Temps got up to the high 40s, but my heated saddle did a great job of keeping me warm clear to toes finger tips. The local Victory club, the Shanghai Riders, were there in mass with about a dozen bikes. I audited one of their monthly meetings, but breakfast in a sports bar with a number drinking with their meal and a lunch stop at a brew pub just ain't my style. I prefer not to drink until the side stand is down for the day. Aloha nui, RICZ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts