·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey all, I posted the same previous post as a reply to a different thread but figured I'd just start a new thread. So..........the previous post has a few pics of my Vics, if anyone would like to check them out. I absolutely love them both!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the compliments guys. Happy to be here. I recognize VVBD from somewhere else. Do a lot of reading there too, but I like a lot of the info I have found here as well.

Happy riding and be safe!!!

·
Premium Member
13,643 Posts
Both are good looking bikes. There was a JP with the same paint job for sale at the dealership when I bought my 09 JP but at the time I thought the 09 was a better bike due to the closed loop and all that. I was wrong. I should have bought that used 07. It has a higher compression ratio so the difference in power between it at 100 ci and the 09 at 106 ci was next to nothing. It was also a lot better looking paint wise.

Oh well; live and learn I guess. You've got a couple of real nice keepers there.

Do you know if the 99 had the trans upgraded? I guess if it was going to have problems; they would have presented by now.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, the 99 V92 does have the transmission upgrade. The previous owner did the trans re build himself, he is an airplane mechanic, and the bike shifts and runs great. It also has the upgraded speedometer.

As for the 07 Jackpot 100ci vs 09 106ci, the HP and Torque numbers are almost the same. From what I understand the 106ci torque comes in at a lower RPM than the 100ci does therefore the 106ci seems like it pulls stronger. But the 07 100ci still runs great. I have the stage 1 upgrades, the vented Airbox, K&N filter, Victory Swept pipes and a PC3 and the bike runs great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts