Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my first Victory - a 2014 Hammer 8-Ball - brand spankin' new a couple months ago. The break-in was excruciating, but now that it's behind me, I'm lovin' how this baby rides!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse. Suggest you update profile and sig. 1 more reply to this and the rest of the forum is unlocked for you.

thumb up

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
BooMan, great news, please post a picture after your second post

·
Registered
14 Posts
I too, will soon join the club. Sad that my local dealership at home is so lazy. I'm just waiting on a dealer in Arizona and one in California to give me final prices on their bikes, both Cross Country, one a 2012, one 2014...decisions...
Of course it doesnt help that I am trying to accomplish this from half way around the world. One more month and I'm back home...i cant frikin wait

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah, Welcome. I just bought my first Victory XC as a birthday present. Break in let me find out what kind of a pig she is in certain places. But that is EPA rules. Same for any motor vehicle sold today. But with just a few pieces added, she will wake right up and be a screaming machine. Break in complete and parts are on order.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts