Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Just checking in. Picked up a 13 Boardwalk a few days ago and absolutely love it. Figured the only thing I was missing was a community to be a part of. So, here we go. Living in Colorado, hope to find some peeps to ride with. Thanks for the site.
Matt

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
George Lynch! Awesome guitar player! ... Showing my age. cheers
Welcome! NICE SCOOT that Boardwalk. The fenders are dead sexy! I've often thought what one would look like with chrome version of High-Ball apes and a set of Ironbags from Eauclare Wisconsin. yeehaw!

I too am a newb Vic owner after two Harleys. It's a very different animal.. It's kind of like what Harley would be if it let darwinism set in and actually evolved.. Bunches less gaskets, better engine arrangement, OHC, gear primary, right-hand drive opposite the primary.. etc etc etc.. Too many improvements to mention. I'm sure you'll be pleased for the long haul.

I'd ride with ya but Asheville is a wee bit east of you for a short hop. :D

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hey all. Just checking in. Picked up a 13 Boardwalk a few days ago and absolutely love it. Figured the only thing I was missing was a community to be a part of. So, here we go. Living in Colorado, hope to find some peeps to ride with. Thanks for the site.
Matt
Congrats on the Boardwalk, and welcome to the forum. One more post and you'll be a full fledged member. cheers

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.
The last bike I owned was an 85 Suzuki GS 550, so I understand what a real motorcycle feels like now... I'm completely hooked. And yes, it was the rear fender that sold me on the boardwalk. Now I just need some $1000 saddle bags lol.
Thanks for the welcome

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Thanks guys.
The last bike I owned was an 85 Suzuki GS 550, so I understand what a real motorcycle feels like now... I'm completely hooked. And yes, it was the rear fender that sold me on the boardwalk. Now I just need some $1000 saddle bags lol.
Thanks for the welcome
I'm going to rock a solo luggage rack and roll bag so I can see them white walls. $250 vs $1000. :) Easy 5 minute install also.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Welcome from Longmont.
I run a Cross Country Tour and no, you can't stow your gear in my bags.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts