Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at Victorys since the first time I saw a red and black Hammer S drive by me. I saw the first Cross Country sold in Minnesota rolling out the door of the dealership in 2010 and have been looking at them since then. I finally pulled the trigger and brought home my 2014 XCT 15th Anniversary Special yesterday. I am in love! I rode it home 2 1/2 hours from the dealership and didn't want to stop riding
My wife and I have 2 trips planned already this year, one to Denver to watch the Twins and Rockies play and another one to Nashville. It should be a great year.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Welcome to the crew, and post pictures (after your 2nd post, that is) :)

·
13,247 Posts
You shouldn't say to much about the Twins they might kick you out of WI.
There are some great roads out in CO.

·
Registered
426 Posts
congrats, way to start at the top. you do need to go apologize to your tool drawer though. i work on my brothers HD, and my buddies Yamie more than i do mine...oh well, ill call them for my grease fix and ride on.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
congrats, way to start at the top. you do need to go apologize to your tool drawer though. i work on my brothers HD, and my buddies Yamie more than i do mine...oh well, ill call them for my grease fix and ride on.
That's why I bought the VICTORY. I want to ride not wrench. We rented a StreetGlide in Vegas May 15th. We put almost 400 miles on it and it reassured me on my Victory choice

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Welcome and Congrats on the new 15th Anniversary XCT. thumb up

Enjoy the upcoming road trips!

cheers

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome aboard!! cheerscheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know the feeling

I have been looking at Victorys since the first time I saw a red and black Hammer S drive by me. I saw the first Cross Country sold in Minnesota rolling out the door of the dealership in 2010 and have been looking at them since then. I finally pulled the trigger and brought home my 2014 XCT 15th Anniversary Special yesterday. I am in love! I rode it home 2 1/2 hours from the dealership and didn't want to stop riding
My wife and I have 2 trips planned already this year, one to Denver to watch the Twins and Rockies play and another one to Nashville. It should be a great year.
I am also a new xc owner and loving it. 2nd post whoohoo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts