Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just bought my first Victory after many harley's, suzukis and a great BMW r1150gs. Got to say this bike is impressive. I picked it up used last week, after seeing a new Hardball at a dealer a few months a go. After a little research I learned that a hardball is a painted and spoke wheeled cross roads. The bile has 2500 miles on it. I immediately changed the xr bars for hard ball apes and am really enjoying it. I am going to install a wiseco fuel manager next week to help try and eliminate some exhaust popping and an occasional back fire. See ya around the site...[/IMG]

·
Registered
634 Posts
You have the prior experience to tell the difference in the bikes. Good choice. How's it look with the trunk off?? You got a great ride there. Good luck and ride safe.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Just bought my first Victory after many harley's, suzukis and a great BMW r1150gs. Got to say this bike is impressive. I picked it up used last week, after seeing a new Hardball at a dealer a few months a go. After a little research I learned that a hardball is a painted and spoke wheeled cross roads. The bile has 2500 miles on it. I immediately changed the xr bars for hard ball apes and am really enjoying it. I am going to install a wiseco fuel manager next week to help try and eliminate some exhaust popping and an occasional back fire. See ya around the site...
Congrats and welcome aboard! Regarding the wiseco fuel controller, you might want to look at Lloydz's VFCIII or DynoJet's PCV.

Btw, I also ride a XR with hardball apes on, and loving it. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts