Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from North East Ohio, and just bought an '04 Vegas with 8,800 miles. IT has the stage 1 kit with, I believe the Arlen Ness curved exhaust, and the Ness wheels.

I bought an MRA touring shield to put on it, and I am looking for a used airbox to do the mod I saw a couple people have done on here. I'll add a few pics once I figure out how to do so.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
I'm from North East Ohio, and just bought an '04 Vegas with 8,800 miles. IT has the stage 1 kit with, I believe the Arlen Ness curved exhaust, and the Ness wheels.

I bought an MRA touring shield to put on it, and I am looking for a used airbox to do the mod I saw a couple people have done on here. I'll add a few pics once I figure out how to do so.
Welcome from CT. One more post or thread here and you'll be able to see the rest of the forum and add pics.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Let me attach them for you... Great looking' bike!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Looks like @DilPickle311 Vegas , just a different color , same scheme .

·
Registered
12,148 Posts
Sorry, not following. Something is a mess?
VisionJohnny(VJ for short) has a spell checker with a blown fuse. We pretend to understand what he's posting. He's really very smart and knows bikes pretty well, but his 'puter skills are atrocious. :)

·
Premium Member
6,018 Posts
Ja ha ha ha .... True RICZ, our VJ knows a lot about bikes, but not enough about spell checks ... Maybe his computer is set to Korean spelling or something ?? ( just jocking VJ, just jocking )

OK aric Osborne
Cool bike ...
... So you want to modify the stock air box ??

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea, there is a a salvage parts dealer not far from me with an airbox for like $35 I think I am going to pick up so I don't have down time with the bike. Then I'll still have one if something goes wrong as well. I have the stage 1 map, will I be fine without a fuel controller? Don't have the $ for one right now, and I don't have plans to do anything major for awhile with a baby on the way, and looking for a new house. That same parts guy does have a Dobeck controller from a wrecked bike for $85, but it is the style you have to hardwire, and I don't know that I want to get into cutting wires.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am also new to this site and victory. Good looking vegas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts