Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased this 2007 Kingpin Tour. This is actually my wife’s bike, I ride a 2003 Yamaha Road Star. Just picked it up last Friday. Has 17,000 miles on the clock but runs and rides like she’s brand new. Has a sissy bar and luggage rack on it now but came with the original trunk. Also came with the original stock pipes. Has Arlen Ness pipes on it now and sounds mean. Two tone grey and white. Pretty sure we got a screaming deal but if someone could tell me what you think it’s worth that would be great! This is our first ever victory and she loves it! especially the 6 speed. Looking forward to learning lots from here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Personally i think this looks great and those bags arent cheap. If its worth it to you then i wouldnt worry, heres a ad that you can stew over the price to compared to what you pay.

15k for 11.5
http://maine.craigslist.org/mcd/4311308673.html

Thanks, I really like it too. I bought it because my wife is more comfortable on it seeing’s how it has such a narrow tank. Thanks for the price comparison add, but no need to stew here…. I paid less than half of what they are asking for that one! :) Private party deal from the original owner who was hurting for money.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I think the Roadstar is going to be traded pretty quickly! Congrats on the "wife's" bike. Looks like she's doing a great job customizing!

·
Registered
396 Posts
at 17,000 miles the bike is just now starting to break in,
sounds like you got a smokin'deal on that one.thumb up

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the Roadstar is going to be traded pretty quickly! Congrats on the "wife's" bike. Looks like she's doing a great job customizing!
I have even less into my Roadstar :) I traded a jet boat for it I only had 2k into. With all my mods I only have $2,700 into it. And since I have made it my own im kinda attached to it! The Victory came to us exactly like it is. We have not put a single thing on it yet. Going to be changing out those grips for sure at the least!!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Nice looks like the one I am currently trying to purchase.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Betting you will love your 07 Kingpin Tour from one that owns one .. Have almost 4,000 miles on mine since purchased (23,780 miles now, 24,000 when purchased) and loved every mile and have no doubt of many more Miles and Smiles to Come .. Enjoy the Ride !

·
Registered
146 Posts
The 2007 Kingpin Tour came with matching vinyl coated black poly bags and trunk. On yours the previous owner did some modifications to swap those bags, remove the trunk, install that seat.

I bought my 2007 Kingpin Tour almost stock with throttle lock, pach grips, highway bars and Victory Performance Exhaust with K&N filter back in 2012 for $6,500. I felt like I got a killer deal because others were going for $8-9K! Mine had 19,000 miles on it when I bought it. That may be high mileage for a Harley but the Freedom Engine is barely broken in at 20K miles!

Enjoy it, this is a great bike! cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts