Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just pick up a Gunner last week, So far I'm loving it.. I am shocked how well it handles' Especially at parking lot speeds. And I'm not new to bikes been riding 45+ years now...I traded in my 2013 Sportster 1200c, I am keeping my Tri-Glide that one I'll never give up' I ride that in any weather, Rain or snow .....
Well now maybe a Slingshot might change my mind...I'll keep the Gunner I always have to have a two wheeler...

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Welcome to Victory and the forum. Congrats on your Gunner purchase. Rode a Gunner at Victory demo days and it was a blast to ride.

Ride Safe!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Only thing better than 2 in the garage us 3 I think.

Tim

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome and congrats. Only thing better than 2 in the garage us 3 I think.

Tim
Yea, I never would think i'll get a Trike.. Then one winter about 5/6 years ago and looking at my VTX1800 sitting there waiting out weeks of snow and nasty weather, A light hit... Why not get a Trike and ride all winter...If the weather is bad or threating, I just jump on the Trike.. thumb up

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
A trike could be mad fun in the snow lol

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, But you still have to be careful, Now days there are a lot more Yahoos driving around in 4 Wheel drive and at the first sign of snow flake' rushing out to get a Gallon of milk .. Thinking 4 wheel drive melts ice..

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
SUV drivers who are invincible to weather and other motorists.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts