Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** GONE GONE GONE ***

Seriously, I'm paying this forward. This jacket was originally an eBay purchase--the seller made several errors in the listing and rather than go through the hassle of taking my return, he let me keep it gratis. I don't have use for it, but I promised to pass along his good will to a fellow rider so I'm offering this incredible jacket to someone in the Vic community here free of charge (all I ask is about $25 to cover priority shipping within the US; yes, I'll gladly send it overseas, too). Yeah, I suppose I could have tried to flip it and make some money, but this community has been good to me over the years so hopefully this will go to a rider who actually needs/wants it!

Truth in advertising...this jacket was a warehouse find and originally shipped to me with store tags intact. By the time it arrived, the tags had separated from the little plastic strings--so it's new, just without tags. But, it also appeared to have hung on a hanger for a long time--the jacket is still HI-Viz, but there are some small areas, especially around the collar, where the yellow has lightened a bit with age. It's still new, still provides hard-core all-weather protection, still complete with liner jacket, elbow and shoulder armor, and back pad, but it's not pristine, oh-my-goodness-I-have-to-shield-my-eyes Hi-Viz yellow absolutely everywhere. So if you don't mind something that looks just a bit 'broken in' already, but is still so new that every bit of road grime and sweat that finds its way onto the coat is yours and yours alone...this jacket is for you (or someone you know), and hey, it's hard to argue with the price, right?

Shoot me a note if you want it and we'll make arrangements to get it shipped out ASAP.

Kilimanjaro jacket review at Revzilla

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Donated...thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts