Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here and just got a new to me 05 Kingpin! I run a company called www.grasshopperlimited.com and we manufacture quick release drivers backrests. I just finished a prototype for the Kingpin and am curious as to other models it will fit I am utilizing the passenger seat like the factory any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
95% done

It is ready for market it is a two-piece system you simply mount the bracket to the bottom of passenger seat, similar to the Victory model, then the backrest itself slides in or out of that sleeve no tools needed and when removed nothing is visible totally hidden system!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Of important note here
There are 2 different rear seats for the KP. The first is a base seat that is narrower, and does not overlap the front seat. Second is the touring seat. It is wider, and overlaps the top of the drivers seat. It would appear that the seat you have is the touring version. If it works on that combo then it should work for all Vegas and KP from 03 to present. The Vegas however does have a different grain

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Of important note here
There are 2 different rear seats for the KP. The first is a base seat that is narrower, and does not overlap the front seat. Second is the touring seat. It is wider, and overlaps the top of the drivers seat. It would appear that the seat you have is the touring version. If it works on that combo then it should work for all Vegas and KP from 03 to present. The Vegas however does have a different grain
From lurking here it seems you are the resident expert so Thank you very much for the info!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts