Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an 05 Victory 8-ball. The guy I bought it from said he had just changed the handle bars and that the blinkers and flashers were working before but not after. I opened the headlight and noticed what appears to be a 3 prong relay plug in with no relay. Does anyone know if this is indeed a relay plug in and what part number I need, because the guys at the shop don't know. Anyway no other wires are broken and all else looks good so any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
173 Posts
dude, your best bet is to got to thevmc.com and ask this question in the repair section. lots of great people there willing to help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the great advice man. I went there and they are a big help and have great advice from Techs. By the way I found out its the ACM and alot of peeps are having problems with this.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I KIND OF THOUGHT IT WAS THE ACM JUST FROM MY READINGS ABOUT IT. BUT SINCE I HAVE A 04 AND DON'T HAVE A ACM I WASN'T TOO SURE. oops, sorry about the all caps,left the caps key on and i too lazy to retype..:)
if ya get a chance and an extra $15 join the vmc, it will be the best $15 you can spend on your bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts