Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I would have kept the wallet, followed until the cell fell off, then I'd drive away with both and make the little puke come with his parents and apologize and have a little conversation about road safety before he got them back. To hell with that beeping, following and getting up next to the car....

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
He would have gotten the wallet back, minus any cash...would definitely have spiked his phone off the hood of his car as I pulled off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
13,047 Posts
bikers are to nice. yup should held onto the stuff for awhile

·
Registered
30 Posts
too nice

he would have seen the wallet, lost the phone, then the destroyed property would have been sent to him in the mail. or thru the front window of his home.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
I wouldn't have gotten up next to him like that. If I am pissed off enough, I may follow you until you stop and then get out and confront you, but not pulling up next to a moving dirt bag! I guess I am too careful but look what good it did me! Heck, 20 years ago, I would have pulled him through the window and head butted him! As for his stuff, I wouldn't want to lose my stuff so I say do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Hell, maybe I've been living all wrong...that's why I'm laid up in bed for the last 3 months!

·
Registered
203 Posts
so I say do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
You definitely have the right attitude. In my mind, i would act like this...in reality, I'm not so sure.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
You definitely have the right attitude. In my mind, i would act like this...in reality, I'm not so sure.
Kinda hard to do in Cincinnati! I grew up in Fort Wright! I wish I was there right now! I could use some Skyline!

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Hell yeah! Every time I come home, I get that, a steak hoagie, Frisch's , and White Castles! We don't have any of that here!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Throwing the wallet was good, giving the phone a spin was great!

The guy in the car was taken on an emotional rollercoaster. He went from a cocky road hog to a grateful puss to an angry douche faster than his car's 0 to 60 time. I hope he learned being an arse doesn't pay.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'd have kept the phone and made a ton of calls to overseas vendors and 900 sex numbers that pay by the minute. Then mailed the wallet back with a no cash and a copy of the Vid of him flipping me off.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'd have kept the phone and made a ton of calls to overseas vendors and 900 sex numbers that pay by the minute. Then mailed the wallet back with a no cash and a copy of the Vid of him flipping me off.
Sounds about right, Should have known you'd have the answer, you evil [email protected]&[email protected]*.:ltr:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts