Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
I found some for my 07 Vegas did not buy any,I surfed the internet and Ebay, Could not find nothing after market,That as been some time back

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 05 Vegas that had been lowered before I purchased it. Found a set of both driver & passenger floorboards on ebay about half price of ordering from Victory.It took some time and go through a few auctions. Love the floorboards for comfort, but they do reduce cornering.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have an 03 vegas and I just bought some Kingpin floorboards 3rd party and they work great. Just keep in mind you will need to extend the rear brake line or replace it with a kingpin one. Other than that they should jsut bolt right up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Kewlmetal makes some real cool bolt on mini boards for Vegas mounts. Check them out at Kewlmetal.com
I checked out the mini floorboards, wow, thats about what I paid for the Vic fullsize boards on ebay,it took a little time but I think I got a good deal. Do the minis' give any more ground clearance? Thats thr one downside of the Vic floorboards with a lowered Vegas. Thanks for the website they do have some cool stuff for the Vics. thumb up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.