Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is looking for a passenger floor board kit for their v92, 10 just got posted on eBay. Well, there's 9 now lol. Can't link on my phone, but this is the item number: 370633780600. These aren't mine but I figured I'd put the word out.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Already had a set, but ordered it for a spare.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Do you guys know if those boards will fit on a 00v92sc? Hope so its a sweet deal.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Registered
813 Posts
Yes they will. I put them on a 99.

·
Registered
813 Posts
take the swing arm and fender off and they are easy.

·
Registered
813 Posts
would be easy for sure. would not believe the work that went into it to get to there. Now I just hope I remember which wires came off of the battery and if it was positive or negative.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Mine were waiting for me on the front porch when I got home yesterday. May wait until it cools down a little here in South Texas before putting them on? 01 is my ride to work bike so there is no hurry. Lets see some photos of the installed product guys.....

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, that's when I got mine too... installed today, I'm happy with them. Definitely worth the 40$ . Right side was a little tricky, but not too bad. I think it's funny that the instructions tell you to remove the pipes and the belt guard... totally unnecessary.

·
Registered
813 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts