Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of going to Ness full chrome floor boards as well as passenger boards but I have been hearing conflicting reports about vibration.
If one goes to solid chrome floorboards, where does the vibration go that was previously absorbed my the rubber covers on the OEM ones? Would this not drive you crazy??
They are not cheap and neither am I but I can't see spending that type of money to get no benefit except for looks and loose the comfort of the rubber vibration insulation.
Anyone have these or other solid chrome boards and if so, how much does the vibration increase??
I value all opinions
Thanks
bcflyguy

·
Premium Member
13,726 Posts
You shouldn't have any vibration issue. I thought the same thing before I got the Cycleops floor boards that are cut out of billet aluminum with no rubber to absorb any vibration. Got them on and felt nothing in the way of vibration.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You shouldn't have any vibration issue. I thought the same thing before I got the Cycleops floor boards that are cut out of billet aluminum with no rubber to absorb any vibration. Got them on and felt nothing in the way of vibration.
Thanks BBob
That is definetely reassuring
cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts