Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a ling winter here in Ontario, no riding, just a lot of time to think about upgrades.

I was thinking about floor boards and possibly a heal toe shifter. I like the looks of the Kuryakan Ribbed Floorboards KY-4357. It appears they'll fit the Gunner. Any thoughts or even better photos of a Gunner with Floorboards.

Victory doesn't seem to sell a heal toe shifter, has anyone put one on their Gunner. Again, Any thoughts and even better photos would be great.

Finally, I would like to think I would be able to both these items working together on the Gunner.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VisionJohnny:

Not sure that one will work. There doesn't seem to be somewhere to mount that heal shifter. I think I have to look around some more.

Tiger

·
Registered
632 Posts
Not sure that one will work. There doesn't seem to be somewhere to mount that heal shifter. I think I have to look around some more. Tiger [/QUOTE said:
Have you ever rode a bike with a heal shifter?
I had one on my last Harley two wheeler, And i have one on my Tri-Glide now, The only time i use the heal is to on occasion pop it into neutral, Other wise its just something to get in the way of your foot...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rhino2:

I've used the heal toe shifter on other bikes. It takes a little to get used to, but after that I like them.

·
12,968 Posts
rhino 2

if you want to add something to what someone has said click on the "quote" button at the bottom of the post

·
Registered
101 Posts
ive had heel toe shifters on most of my bikes and I love them, just my opinion thothumb upthumb up

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gunner Floorboard and Heal-toe-shifter

Well I finally got a heal-toe-shifter and floor boards for my Gunner (actually completed last summer, just getting around to post on the forum). I bought the floor boards from Kuryakyn (Premium & Ribbed Floorboards 4357). As for a heal-toe-shifter I couldn't find anything on the internet so I had a buddy make one for me. We started with first one with the heal shifter behind the floor board. This design worked good. I used it on a circle trip of Lake Superior. However, I seen some other designs that I liked better and we modified to the second photo. Really like this version and going to stick with it.

IMG-20160730-00069.jpg

IMG_20161027_213058a.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts