Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to replace my factory front and rear floorboards. has any done this if so where did you get them? Whats the best way to figure out what will fit.Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
What exactly are you wanting to replace them with? Pegs? Chrome instead of the tin undersides? There are several options from what I have found on the internet.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the original matching victory ones right now. I want to replace them with different matching floorboards.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Kuryakyn has a set of flamed driver floorboards, found at westend motor sports. Pure Polaris has a set of chromed driver floorboards. Found some at Cruiser Customizing you could look at with passenger also. I bought a set of chrome undersides for my passengers which look nice on ebay. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
A friend of mine bought on line and had to modify the mounts front and rear to work. They were of universal type accesories. He ended up putting aset of 2000 victory forward controls on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am looking to repalce the stock rear pegs, my old ladies comfort is the key, but I want to maintain the stock look matching my front boards

1 - 7 of 7 Posts