·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Those are made by Arlen Ness for the Victory Vision. I'm not sure if they'll bolt right up to the XC or XR but I'm sure someone here can chime in.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well here is another picture and looking real close it looks like the stock set up, don't it????

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
Call a dealer, see if the Vision and XC have the same part # for the stock floorboards? If they do (and I suspect they do) you ought to be OK.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry to dig up this old post but I wanted to share!

Road my CR up to the dealer to have the fuel sender fixed as it came apart.

Well there was a XC up there that was getting some chrome work done...

Damn if I did not have my camera but when I go back up I will take some pics. Any way the dude was having the front fascia that hides the battery and oil cooler chromed as well as some other parts.

VERY COOL!

He also had these floor boards on his bike and they ARE a direct bolt on. So if you like them like I do this is good to know! cheers

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Yes, they are BadA**. A definite upgrade mod for any XR or XC. thumb up

Thanks! cheers

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Those are Ness floorboard covers, they are direct fit for Vision / CR / CC. Your dealership should be able to get them.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I just got off the phone with Ness after finding these in their catalog. They are $299.95 and according to the rep I spoke with will work 0n Cross Country but not Cross Roads. I think their interchange chart is worng; as evidenced by the pictures you found (from cross-riders.com) they'll also fit on Cross Roads.

http://www.arlenness.com/p-4388-floo...it-driver.aspx

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just got off the phone with Ness after finding these in their catalog. They are $299.95 and according to the rep I spoke with will work 0n Cross Country but not Cross Roads. I think their interchange chart is worng; as evidenced by the pictures you found (from cross-riders.com) they'll also fit on Cross Roads.

http://www.arlenness.com/p-4388-floo...it-driver.aspx
Yep, I have now seen these boards on both the XR and XC. They will fit both with no issue.

You know we are going to see this confusion for a frew more years until the "newness" of our bikes wear off. cheers

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I'm surprised you didn't talk to your delaer about them; I saw earlier you had the bike in the shop for the float issue -- glad to hear to got that worked out. I'm going to have to shake the bike around a little when I get home. Hopefully I don't find anything wrong but at least now I know what it takes to fix the problem.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm surprised you didn't talk to your delaer about them; I saw earlier you had the bike in the shop for the float issue -- glad to hear to got that worked out. I'm going to have to shake the bike around a little when I get home. Hopefully I don't find anything wrong but at least now I know what it takes to fix the problem.

Coming from HD I have sensitivity towards dealerships. I always got a line of BS or attitude so I never took my bike in or hung out in the dealership. My Victory dealership is quickly changing my mind and I am loving it!!!!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Victory dealerships want your money too but they treat you more like a friend than a piggy bank. I have a lot of friends with HDs and one who is a dealer. I hear a lot about the way they treat customers. Service seems to be the worse part of the experience; if you bought the bike from them and spent a lot lot cash in their store you get priority. If you are there for warranty work you go to the bottom. I heard they only get paid half an hour for every hour of warranty work so they take care of the full paying fixes first.
You can get the floorboards online too; just go to the Arlen Ness website and get into their Metric catalog.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Out side of trying to trade the HD dealerships experience was and has been good.
Victory they are cool well so far, no complaints

Even the sales manger looks forward to seeing me, he never knows what I will be on until I get there.

looking forward for the photos of your new XC

you will like it.
I agree with the vibrations, nothing wrong with it. Like you said it helps ya stay awake

1 - 14 of 14 Posts