Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of going with a set of flush mounted turn signals from a sport bike on my fender, as I'm going with a side mount license plate bracket. Any compelling reasons why not to put something like the picture below on? I figure if they're bright enough for the front they'd be bright enough for the back.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I'm thinking of going with a set of flush mounted turn signals from a sport bike on my fender, as I'm going with a side mount license plate bracket. Any compelling reasons why not to put something like the picture below on? I figure if they're bright enough for the front they'd be bright enough for the back.
Just remember, before you drill any holes, make sure the new blinkers work correctly. cheers

Add the year and model of your bike(s) to your signature, so we don't have to ask you "what bike's this regarding" each time you post. Here's how to edit your signature: http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=3511. ;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just remember, before you drill any holes, make sure the new blinkers work correctly. cheers
Oh yes, before I drill ANY holes in my expensive fender I will be wiring those lights in place to ensure they work correctly. According to the FSM there seems to be connectors in the lighting, so I should be able to do a nice job.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Oh yes, before I drill ANY holes in my expensive fender I will be wiring those lights in place to ensure they work correctly. According to the FSM there seems to be connectors in the lighting, so I should be able to do a nice job.
They would look cleaner. Are they LED? You might need a load equalizer or a couple of resistors, so you're not guaranteed a plug and play system, but should be well worth the trouble. Take before and after pics. cheers thumb up

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They would look cleaner. Are they LED? You might need a load equalizer or a couple of resistors, so you're not guaranteed a plug and play system, but should be well worth the trouble. Take before and after pics. cheers thumb up
Yeah, I'll likely need a load equalizer as they are LEDs. I'm considering an Arlen Ness cafe fairing as well, tossing around the idea of mounting a pair on the outer edges of that. .....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts