Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I tried and tried searching but I can't find the answer. I also don't trust Victory's website which says to put Ness Fly Bars on my '14 Hammer 8 Ball, I need a $80 Brake Line Kit.

I'm asking any Hammer owners with Ness Fly Bars if the Brake Line Kit is absolutely necessary or can I get away without them and save $80???

·
Registered
477 Posts
The highball has apes so the lines are longer to reach. You can put Flybars on it, it'll just look stupid with all the extra line.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The highball has apes so the lines are longer to reach. You can put Flybars on it, it'll just look stupid with all the extra line.
LOL! I don't have a Highball. I have "2014 Hammer 8 Ball". Thanks for your reply though.

·
Registered
477 Posts
LOL! I don't have a Highball. I have "2014 Hammer 8 Ball". Thanks for your reply though.
My bad man, don't know what I was thinking. Does your bike have the V bars now? The Flybars will fit pretty close to a standard Vegas bar. The drag bars are shorter and have less pullback. If it looks like you have plenty of cable/hose you can Prolly pull off the Flybars.
Hope this helps a lil bit.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it helps bro, thanks Jackpot! cheers I might order the Fly Bars and see if I can get away without using the kit. If not I'll have order it and wait a little longer. Not like I'll ever been done fiddling with this bike anyway, haha!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts