Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Been lurking here for a couple months, bought a 2012 Highball back in June. Love the bike, got a great deal with the military discount. Last Friday I took the bike out for a little ride on my day off and some idiot pulled out in front of me. Ended up laying it down and breaking my arm right below the shoulder. Bike wasn't terribly damaged. Left handle bar mount broke and came back and dented the tank on top, shifter broke, footpeg and mount got ate up, ect. Bike's at the shop now getting fixed, and as soon as I'm healed up I'll be back out there!

Smitty

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
sorry to hear about the accident. I hope you heal up fast, get the bike fixed back up and ride soon! I've seen a few posts on here lately of Vic riders getting into it with a cage. As somebody else said, our bikes must be such eye candy that the cagers can't keep theirs on the road. Best wishes!

·
Registered
634 Posts
I would normally say to the FNG..Good Luck. But we're past that now. So, heal soon. Better luck. And, when you're back up..ride safe.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Get well, get the bike fixed, and get back to it! Welcome to the Victory Forums and Thank You for Your Service!

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hey Smitty,

Hope you and your High-Ball are back together real soon. thumb up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts