Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,385 Posts
I'm a fan of the round ones. That said, I have square ones on mine.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm making the pods now out of fiberglass... How did you mount yours up? Has someone already made this part? Would save me a bunch of time if I could just buy an enclosure. I just want it to look like it's part of the fairing like on a sport bike...

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
I prefer the "slotted" lights(lower pic), they match better with the headlight and general look of the XC

·
Registered
2010 Cross Country / stock 106 with glasspack mufflers
753 Posts
Rogotoko I can't make out much from those pics but am intrigued by your use of the word "pods" and that it's being mocked up for a bike with forged bars (like mine). I want running lights and even went so far as to order some rectangular led units but now can't decide where to put them. Do you have a sketch of the pod you're planning?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I only have what I've shown and a picture in my mind. I'm pretty good with fiberglass work and my intent is to make these so that they will 3M tape to the fairing. I'll probably make a small hole to feed them but may consider inconspicuously running the wire without drilling. I want them to look like they came from the factory that way. Whatever I do, I'll keep the mold in case anyone else wants a set.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts