Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guy's,

I'm 6ft 3 and i am intending put the foot pegs / Controls extensions on my bike but i would like to get a couple of remarks from those that have done the 2 inch and 4 inch.

Cheers in Advance
AL

·
Registered
94 Posts
im 6 foot 4 and have the 2inch ext on my jackpot and love it. feels so much better ... with 4inch ext you may be sparking at times around corners..

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im 6 foot 4 and have the 2inch ext on my jackpot and love it. feels so much better ... with 4inch ext you may be sparking at times around corners..
Thanx Muzz,

As a matter of interest, What model did you use ?

Any headaches installing them ?

Cheers
AL

·
Registered
94 Posts
got them from one of the other forums from a guy who sales them ... i think noemetz sales them..... as for any problems with the install.. not really the brake line does get streched, alittle tight but dont worry..

·
Registered
162 Posts
I am 6ft tall and really prefer a stretched out feel. I can still hook my heels over the pegs with the 2 inch stretch. I used the 2inch from Vic and the only issue I had was with the brake line also. Just remember to route it between the bracket and the frame as the instuctions are pretty vague about it. You may want the 4 inch for your height but you will be much more comfortable than stock witht the 2 inch and not having to replace the brake line will be a plus. and remember be careful with that DOT4. That crap will ruin whatever coating is on metal products.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts