Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought it around 2010 and am the second owner. it's been garaged it's whole life and has been kept cleaned and maintained as best i can. however I've recently gotten some life expenses and as construction work is getting a little light, I need to make ends meet, so it should go to someone who can appreciate it.

From what I'm told, it's made by Arlen Ness, a custom fabricator that uses some victory parts like the frame and powertrain. The paint has the logo in the middle over the gas can, the paint is custom by Arlen Ness original accessories are included. The Arlen Ness logo is in the paint work and stamped into the frame too.

It has a flat rear tire as i can't afford to replace it; it was never driven on the flat, just moved a few dozen feet into a trailer/storage unit. The left turn signal non-functional, but intact (wiring maybe, but I'm not much of a car guy), but it does pass smog (as of last year). Dead battery as well just from just sitting around. The odometer is under 20K miles.

Comes with lockable hard case saddlebags that are original to the bike.

Asking $6k or best offer. Have title in hand and it's clean, no accidents or anything. if you pick up, I'll knock cash off. Located around Pittsburg/Antioch California (East Bay), but it's stored at a storage unit near 680.

Call 650-784-5950 for details, ask for Chris.

·
12,984 Posts
Is there a plaque on it saying what number it is. Or is a Vic that came from his store

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Is there a plaque on it saying what number it is. Or is a Vic that came from his store
i got it from the first owner who bought it out in San Leandro some years back. where would the plaque be?
tried looking the whole thing over, couldn't find any plaque or numbering other than the frame stamp.

·
12,984 Posts
Now that I look at the bike again. It is a bike that Ness did at there shop. None of the Vic's came with his A logo on them. You have a great one of a kind

·
Premium Member
8,736 Posts
do you think there's much interest in collecting it? i bought it on a whim because it looked nice and was fun to ride on weekends.
Yeah mate Id keep it and keep riding it if I was you

·
Premium Member
6,038 Posts
@chazbotic One guy on the other site is urgently looking for your bike

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts