Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2013 FLSTF.Harley Fat Boy . I have a little over $20.000 invested in this bike an wife would like to start traveling. It has 2 into 1 [email protected] propipe,custome road king wind splitter quick detatchable windshield,screaming eagle heavy air filter,screaning eagle programmer,chrome bolt covers on entire engine,lay down curved license plate,chrome highway bar,luggage rack,axel nut covers,smoked lenes,harley soft grips and rear blinkers act as tail lights as well. thats all i can think of now, you get the picture. 4,500 miles and still riding. $16,000 or trade for a nice Cross Country.You can call Dennis at 1-573-717-0330 with questions or for more pictures. Still has 9 months factory warranty left. THANKS

Attachments

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Kennett, MO. Close to my old stomping grounds. I used to live in Blytheville (still call it home)...dated a girl from Kennett for awhile and have a cousin living there.

11 Miles north of you are THE BEST "FALL OF THE BONE" Ribs you'll ever eat at a place in Holcomb, MO called, "Strawberrys".

Hope you're able to make the trade...you'll LOVE the XCT.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Kennett, MO. Close to my old stomping grounds. I used to live in Blytheville (still call it home)...dated a girl from Kennett for awhile and have a cousin living there.

11 Miles north of you are THE BEST "FALL OF THE BONE" Ribs you'll ever eat at a place in Holcomb, MO called, "Strawberrys".

Hope you're able to make the trade...you'll LOVE the XCT.

Home of Sheryl Crow ? Passed through a few times... Now I may have to just ride down there and check out those ribs....yum,yum !!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
16,800 Lets get this beauty gone
I wish you luck but you know that this is a Victory site, right? With essentially no one on here is looking for a Harley. If you want to move it you may do better @ one of th HD Forums

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Hey, ya never know. If you don't ask, the answer is automatically 'no' anyway...

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts