Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have several sets of Exhaust Mufflers by Bassani for sale for these models. New in the Box. includes mufflers and end caps and baffles. Everything u need for install.

SOLD OUT!

Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Fuel tank Automotive fuel system
Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Motorcycle

Message me if interested.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motorcycle

·
Administrator
2,676 Posts
Are they black or chrome?

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
3,756 Posts
This mufflers for OEM pipes or full exhaust?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Reactions: bassaniman

·
Registered
352 Posts
Thanks Gary - aka Bassiniman, Can't wait to get'em on and ride!

·
Registered
167 Posts
This is a fabulous deal. Can't wait for my set to arrive.
Bassaniman - I appreciate you giving us on the forum the first shot at these!

·
Registered
352 Posts
My new Bassani Pipes arrived and they are Fabulous. Well packed, deep lux chrome and look to be very well made. Hoping they sound as good as they look and feel.
Especially considering that all the major muffler manufacturers no longer sell Victory pipes. It's rare finding a set of new anything these days - I feel very lucky. Next onto installing and tuning!

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Mine just showed up, too. Other companies could sure take lessons from Bassini on how to package for shipping. It will be a few weeks before I can get them installed. I'm sure they will sound as good as they look!

I've been thinking . . . I may use these as an excuse to buy a Maximus and play with tuning. Not really necessary, but it's something I would like to learn. Every project needs a new tool.

·
Registered
620 Posts
you lucky SOB's! lol i tried getting in on these as well but it looks like i didn't get in early enough...

·
Registered
167 Posts
He said he had more than just a couple sets to get rid of. Keep trying to get a hold of him. It's possible he may not be available this week. I would hope he would respond either yes or no. He didn't seem like the kind of guy that would just go silent.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Mine just showed up, too. Other companies could sure take lessons from Bassini on how to package for shipping. It will be a few weeks before I can get them installed. I'm sure they will sound as good as they look!

I've been thinking . . . I may use these as an excuse to buy a Maximus and play with tuning. Not really necessary, but it's something I would like to learn. Every project needs a new tool.
I have a Dobeck EJK fuel tuner, aux air filter and LLoyds timing gear installed so I look forward to tuning it to my new pipes. It makes a HUGE difference in power and smoothness over stock ecm. I highly recommend using something otherwise you are mostly just making a little more good noise.

·
Registered
620 Posts
He said he had more than just a couple sets to get rid of. Keep trying to get a hold of him. It's possible he may not be available this week. I would hope he would respond either yes or no. He didn't seem like the kind of guy that would just go silent.
yep i saw that but his post was also updated to say that they are all gone now..... lol

·
Registered
352 Posts
They are now installed and louder than I expected, about on the V&H sound level. Good idle, no loss in midrange and no hiccups or backfires going thru the gears both on Fwy and two lane roads. I have it about all tuned in. Time and more miles will dictate if any Fuel input changes needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Took Another all freeway fast 55 mile ride and no additional fuel tuning will be necessary. Runs fabulously, allows me to shift to the next higher gear sooner, no holes in the midrange, no back fire and 38MPG - all fast fwy riding - this brings to an end the New Bassani slip on pipes adventure.

·
Administrator
2,676 Posts
Glad you got it working well.

Reactions: SemperVee
1 - 20 of 20 Posts