Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 XCT
41 Posts
That dude's lucky he aint a paint splatter. Freaking moron.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Those lanes aren't wide enough for this guy. I agree most likely another beginner on a race bike. I'll never understand the logic. I've witnessed entry level riders on the showroom floor make a purchase decision based solely on a magazines test ride quarter mile times, foolish when there is so much more to consider.

Tech23

·
Registered
427 Posts
squid:crzy:

·
Registered
399 Posts
All he had to do was lean a bit more and roll on the throttle.

Instead he chopped the throttle, stood it up and went wide.

He got scared by something also didn't keep looking past the apex

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
...and that right there is why rockets is cheap.

You can stand right over a guy and tell him that if he hammers that nail that way he is going to hit his thumb with that hammer and it's going to hurt like hell. You can show him the scars from when you hit your thumb with your hammer. You can tell him to wear gloves if he doesn't want those scars on his thumb like the scars on your thumb. You can show him YouTube vids of nitwits hitting their nitwit thumbs with nitwit hammers.

You are pissing up a rope.

He's going to figure out the truth of hammers and thumbs. It's going to be a revelation that comes to him when he looks down at the meat pie that used to be a thumb.

When a young buck goes to mom and dad for the cosign on that motorcycle financing agreement they have polite conversation about economics and responsibility and maturity.

Gimmie a break. I pulled that crap on my folks. My kid pulled it on me. It's deja moo, the feeling that I have heard this bullshit before.

Little Johnie fall down go boom.

·
Registered
346 Posts
You can tell he didn't lean far enough.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Definitely an amateur move. He should have leaned more and he needs to learn how to tuck and roll. We've all been there when we first started to ride. Glad he's ok.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
All he needed to do is push forward on his right bar , lay into it and throttle up . Counter steering is your friend .

·
Registered
141 Posts
Darwinism at work...well, almost.

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
I bet he left a skid mark. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts