Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all those Cross Country and Cross Roads riders with forged highway bars looking for a wind buffeting solution, check out www.jtdcycleparts.com.

I am a small business that designs and manufacturers all my parts and I take my riders satisfaction personally. I am always available to chat c:231-557-5400 about my parts or bikes and if other riders that have my lowers on their bikes won't convince you I have test sets that for the cost of one way Fedex you can test ride them and I will pay for the return shipping. Some times a rider just needs to kick the tires before they buy and I don't blame them. I am just another rider making parts for other riders.

I don't make the ride, I just make it a little nicer!

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hi John,

We met at Lil Sturgis this year and I'm still interested in a set. Being very tall I have my controls set all the way forward and your first run version didn't allow for this.

Have you been able to make an adjustment so that us tall guys can use your lowers with the controls all the way up?

Thanks,
Bob

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bob C350

The Basic Hard Lowers will work with the forward controls. When adding the current compartment for speakers or storage it is to close for the controls to be forward. If I make a smaller box still big enough to fit the 4x6 speaker but leave enough room open on the bottom half of backside I believe the forward controls will work.

If anyone has the basic set and would like to try and test a smaller compartment send me an email to [email protected] . As always your input means a lot to me and other riders. :ride:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Subscribed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts