Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Forged Bars are Sold

I bought everything new and after putting a little over 800 miles on them I decide I like my factory lowers better.

JTD are SOLD JTD Lowers ..paid $349.50 with tax and shipping, will sell for $285 with shipping. I did put 4 coats of black Plasti-Dip and 3 coats of the Glossifier on them. all which can be peeled off and then either left alone or painted to match your bike.

Victory Forged Lowers with Sunset Red tops
I've got almost $700 into these between the cost of the bars and the Factory painted tops, tax and shipping. Will sell for $585 with shipping.

2016-10-11 14.08.27.jpg

2016-10-11 14.07.31.jpg

2016-09-17 09.35.51.jpg

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
I can barely breathe.........

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I can barely breathe.........
Take it nice and easy and just breathe , I'll make you a nice package deal for both all I need is a box and your address ..

FYI I do have them listed on two forums and FB , I'm sure they will go fast

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
If I hadn't, just Sunday, spent a nice chunk of change on the acquisition of a S&W I've been wanting, I'd probably be taking you up on the deal. I've got to cool it on the big spending now.

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
a JACKPOT with forged bars, hmmmm
I like it

Andre using
TaPaTaLk

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I almost still feel guilt about goading him into buying the LED headlight last year :D :D
Ha Ha , right ! Because he told me how great it was everyday after that , I bought one .:ltr:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts