how much for the tequila gold with flames shipped to 47711

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #422 ·

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Saw your post and got enough info to make some for my 2011 Crossroad. They are great got $26 including black primer, I will paint later. Wind buffing is gone thought I would put a pic on here for members with windshields
Design Thief !:ltr:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #426 ·
Saw your post and got enough info to make some for my 2011 Crossroad. They are great got $26 including black primer, I will paint later. Wind buffing is gone thought I would put a pic on here for members with windshields
You mean like this. Mine fit the XR's as well. That's cool though, hell I encourage people to make their own stuff if they have the means and ability. Thumbs up!

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Does the goody lowers block any wind to the feet and legs? At higher speeds the wind is trying to push my feet off the floorboards. In the cold the soft lowers on the crash bars block this. Will the Goodys help with this?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Does the goody lowers block any wind to the feet and legs? At higher speeds the wind is trying to push my feet off the floorboards. In the cold the soft lowers on the crash bars block this. Will the Goodys help with this?
Yes , they will . I run the hard Vic crash bar closeouts in the winter and rainy season . The Goody lowers have been good for me , I love them . Cuts buffeting to an absolute minimum too .

·
Registered
636 Posts
Goody, I promised you a true evaluation following my ride to the left island of Canada and back. About 2000 miles later, I figured I had enough observations in real world conditions of heat 90F, wind, chill, 48F and rain to say something worthwhile. Prior to getting a new windshield and your lowers, I would often ride and use the "hand test" to detect where the dirty air was coming from that would make my optic nerves think they were in a blender. :crzy:

It didn't take long to figure out my windshield was just too damn short and that I needed something to take the wind away from coming up the side of the tank. I would hold my hand near the side and top of the tank and watch it move all over the place. I could feel the wind pushing it up towards my head and torso. Saw your product, read lots of testimonials and figured I should get a pair too. I got the windshield first and it certainly deflected the air above my head. Next came your colour matched lowers. WOW.

Several times during the trip I would do the hand test and where the wind used to push my hand all over the place , now there was very little wind. I love them. My optic nerves thank you and the comments from people walking by in parking lots were too many to count, and all complimentary of your work. Everyone thought they were OEM. Great job and thanks for producing such a great product! cheers

·
Registered
139 Posts
+2 on what Pckrfan posted and I've only done a fraction of the mileage he has with my units installed .... I just picked them up on the w/e and installed them tonight.

Up drafts along the tank are basically non existent and what wind to do get coming by is very controlled and consistent.

Can't wait to get out for a longer ride to really put them to the test.

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
Are these a direct buy now or is WD the vendor of choice? I'm looking for a flat black set but they keep selling out of them. I may just have to do unpainted and rattle can them.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Are these a direct buy now or is WD the vendor of choice? I'm looking for a flat black set but they keep selling out of them. I may just have to do unpainted and rattle can them.
A direct buy from Goody? Yes.... :ltr: WD sells them too but not the colour combo I wanted. Not an OEM option, although they should be.

·
Premium Member
6,877 Posts
Guys, are there any of these lowers for Jackpot that look cool? And protect the fork rod and deflect wind at the same time ?

Or make them yourself ?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Goody, I would like to purchase a set of lowers.

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
He's pretty busy, moving his shop and getting set up. I talked to him a couple of days ago and he was making new sets, but nothing painted.
Mine should arrive today, but they will only be primed and I'll have to shoot them with a rattle can spray tonight so I have them for this weekend trip. Will get painted to match my bike later.

Goody mentioned sending along installation instructions via email, but I never received it. Hopefully it's not too hard to figure out.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Got them put on and they work great, thanx goody.

421 - 440 of 463 Posts