Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all!

I've been lurking around for a bit, and it's about time I made a proper introduction.

My name is Rob, and I've got an 07 Hammer. I've been out exactly 1 time this year, and am waiting for the temp around here to heat up (and stop snowing/raining.)...

There's another Vic forum that I've found to be pretty inactive, but this one flat-out ROCKS! Glad I found it....

My Hammer (if I do this right...)-

First day home, July 10, 08:

As She is now:

Looking forward to learning from y'all, and checking out yer rides!

From Hyde Park, NY-

Rob

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome

Welcome, it is good to see you here -

That's a great looking Hammer you have, thanks for sharing the pics.

One of these days I've gotta get pics of mine up...I still enjoy looking at her, though riding her is even better.

Enjoy your ride!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts