Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure some of you have put on forward controls for your Jackpot. Just wondering which ones are most common and of course comfortable. I think I need just a couple of inches. I'm 6'1.

I know Polaris has a set, but the picture is small, and there's absolutely no info on them. What about the break line, shifter extension, etc?

·
Registered
257 Posts
if your looking for COMPLETE new forward controls check out SMT machning they have BAD A## controls for a very fair price, they are actually on my wish list as well, i've bought a few things from them and they are GREAT to work with

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm sure some of you have put on forward controls for your Jackpot. Just wondering which ones are most common and of course comfortable. I think I need just a couple of inches. I'm 6'1.

I know Polaris has a set, but the picture is small, and there's absolutely no info on them. What about the break line, shifter extension, etc?
Before you change them out, how many miles have you clocked with the factory set? I wanted to do the same thing when I first got my JP (I'm 6'3") but didn't want to spend the $$ at the time. I ended up not changing them out at all because I got used to them after a few thousand miles. It's nice to have your feet underneath you a little bit so when you get on the rough roads, you can absorb some of the nastier potholes with your legs instead of your spine. Just my 2 cents...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts