Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, Just a quick question. I have crashbars on my Highball and I know some of you are running the 2" forward Controls from the Vegas and love them.

Would they work with my Crashbars or would I have to remove them as my feet would hit?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is what I am working with…

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi guys, Just a quick question. I have crashbars on my Highball and I know some of you are running the 2" forward Controls from the Vegas and love them.

Would they work with my Crashbars or would I have to remove them as my feet would hit?
Big Tav, Thats a good looking bike. I am looking to install crashbars, but i cant find any that include the highball in the fitment section. I am pretty sure these victory models all have the same frame, what bars did you go with? Please include a link if possible. Thank you.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Big Tav..can you post a pic from the from and back of your bike? Id like to see those crash bars from other angles...are those the Lindby bars?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here you go! I might be taking mine off soon!

Attachments

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure mate. They are really cool and look great but they may be in the way with my new forward controls and my flipper feet! I'll let you know.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not sure mate. They are really cool and look great but they may be in the way with my new forward controls and my flipper feet! I'll let you know.
Hey Big Tab, which bars are these exactly? I'm looking for some for my highball and I really like these.

Any issues with riding ability?

Thanks,
HT

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are linby bars and they are the best ones for our bikes. I bought mine with them on it. Perfectly fine. I took them off now though to change the look. I'm going to sell them. You aren't in the UK are you?

·
Registered
26 Posts
They are linby bars and they are the best ones for our bikes. I bought mine with them on it. Perfectly fine. I took them off now though to change the look. I'm going to sell them. You aren't in the UK are you?
Nice! No Big Tav, I'm stateside. NM to be exact..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts