Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the chance to buy some forward controls for my Highball. I'm 6ft tall and I can get them in 2", 4" and 5". What is the best length to go for? I don't want the bike to become silly. Just a great riding position. I remember reading another member saying it was the best mod he did to his and he should have done it sooner.

These ones are just straight forward from the stock position. The victory Vegas ones says they are 2" forward and 1" down. Would that make these ones better for the bike or the Vic items?

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More shots

Attachments

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
IMHO you will not want to go 1 inch down, you would be dragging pegs all over the place. What I did when I made my forward controls is sat on the bike when it was in the wheel chock and put my heels on the pegs to stretch my legs out and determined from there where my feet would be most comfortable with my hands on the bars of course. I ended up making a set 2 inches forward and 1 inch up...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm 6'1" and i have 2" forward and they are fine. Def wouldn't want lower as i've drug pegs already.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just ordered the 2" set!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts