Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buy a Vision LOL. I didnt but I test rode one and 09 and omg it was nice. So my thought is to get some risers that offer more pullback so have sit back and more relaxed ala the Vision.

Does anyone have an idea where I would find such a riser in black? or if another model used them?

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Not sure what you have now for bars, but what about some black fly bars?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the stock bars. I thought of different bars but figured changing risers would easier than changing grips over and cheaper.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Gotcha, its not hard to change bars, but I hear ya on the price, I did see a set of black flys on ebay for 199. But if you just go with risers, I put 4" straight up risers on mine, and its not enough, I think a 6" riser with pullback may work , but myself, I don't like the look.

·
Registered
690 Posts

·
13,177 Posts
I used to have apain between my shoulder blades like a hot knife was being force in. It was so bad when I came to a stop sign I couldn't turn my head to look for car.
I was telling a friends trainer about it and he said simple.
Once a day put five pound weights in each hand. Hang them at your side and raise your shoulders. He called them shoulder shrugs. So I did it every day and come saturday ride no more pain. I keeped it up for a month and the pain has never come back. Still have my beer belly

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Risers

Go to this site http://www.powermadd.com/ , be patient and look around. I have bought brush guards/hand guards for my motorcyles from them before among other things. They DO sell risers in various heights, they are NOT overprices chromed pieces machined from billet. They sell them for dirt bikes, snow mobiles, and atvs , they will work on motorcycles, but look around you might find something that will work. I have been happy with items I have bought from them in the past. Maybe you'll get a rise out of them(ha,ha) for your bars.:crzy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts